Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 02-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Major IE Problem

http://athanatoi.quillsabroad.com
http://athanatoi.quillsabroad.com/photoplog/

Browsing to the gallery in any version of IE that I've been able to test, results in a pop up error

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
There is no problem in other browsers. I have not altered any photoplog templates that I'm aware of, and the vbadvanced addons still work and display images fine. This is for users with full permissions, and unregistered users

Is there anything I can do to remove this problem?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927917/en-us

Is the only thing I can find on it. However I have no idea where that might be in my code, and am too tired to debug it myself now. I've seen someone else having a problem specifically with Photoplog like this, and it is a bug in IE. I haven't altered photoplog's templates, and it is the only place on my site that apparently gets this problem.

Last edited by Qia; 02-17-2008 at 10:31 PM..
Old 02-17-2008, 11:12 PM
Green Plog

Okay, I narrowed it down to another vbulletin addon, wowhead itemstats. I've disabled that for now, and the gallery becomes accessible. However a non-logged in user of mine was browsing in IE and came up with this error. As I really need to go to bed now, I'll post it up and then search the photoplog forums in the morning -_- This is internet explorer version 6

Code:
Old 02-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Green Plog

Okay, well, I am unable to replicate the error that my user came across, and I can't find anything else in these forums. Any help with either issue would be appreciated (although I believe the first issue is caused by another addon.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:25 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Didn't experience any JavaScript errors when visiting the gallery so cannot provide any feedback.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 02-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Green Plog

I discovered the problem And thanks for trying, I had the wowhead itemstats addon disabled until I had time to troubleshoot more clearly. The problem with the gallery is that it inserts

Code:
infront of this line from another addon
Code:
I've had a look in the gallery templates, but can't find where that first line is inserted. All I need to do is swap them, and it should work! On the rest of the forum, the script of the addon is the first thing in the head, but...yeah
Old 02-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Green Plog

I think I've fixed the problem now just inserted the code before $headerinclude in the hell_blank template.