Go Back   PhotoPlog > PhotoPlog Lite > Troubleshooting & Problems
Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 17 Years ago

Old 03-25-2007, 02:41 AM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Unhappy photoplog_not_available displaying for categories with items

Ok.. I love the script.. May even go to Pro since it's not as complex as Copermine can be..

Anyway, as the title says.. for almost every category view the "Not Available" message is coming up and for the life of me I can not figure out why.

I've been through the settings, files are uploaded fine.. approve them through the mod tool, great. But I just can not get category views working.

Example:
http://forum.gameville.info/photoplog/index.php?c=2

which has 12 images inside it.

Example:
http://forum.gameville.info/photoplo...hp?n=14&page=1

Also if you check out the above example and try and view the users gallery via the gallery link, the same comes up..

pesonen92 [Profile] [Gallery]

I'm pulling my hair out at this point.. Suggestions?
Old 03-25-2007, 03:44 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

You might need to refresh the category datastore. To do this, go to the 'Category Manager' and for each category, click the Edit link and then the Save button.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-25-2007, 04:27 AM
Green Plog

No, tried that and still the same thing comes up.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Did you recently upgrade? If so, did you revert any changed PhotoPlog templates prior to reimporting the XML product file? If not, see if reverting the changed PhotoPlog templates helps.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 03-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Green Plog

Fresh install of VB, Then VBa, then Photoplog. I hate to uninstall then reinstall to see if that works. Ideas?
Old 03-25-2007, 11:47 PM
Head Plog
Admin

Are you using any mod that caches templates? If you do uninstall, make a backup of the PhotoPlog tables, so you can reinstate them after the reinstall. That would prevent you from losing the current information so long as you leave the PhotoPlog images directory in place.
Old 03-26-2007, 01:29 AM
Green Plog

That seems to have worked, but wow that's alot to go through. I'll have to check and see if any templates are being cached.