Screens Demo Purchase Download Register

Attention: Last reply in this thread was more than 16 Years ago

Old 12-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Green Plog

Gallery: 0
Comments: 0
Default Problem with vBa Integration

Photoplog works great!!!

But when I made a left column with vBa using Integration the Photoplog pages now have two navbars, and two Random thumbs.

Here's a link.
IEMAS photoplog

I'm a newbie at code, but I'm thinking that on the master Photoplog Template I need to get rid of the navbar and random thumbs?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Keith
Old 12-21-2007, 03:40 PM
Green Plog

Wasn't subscribed,now I am.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:48 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

http://www.photoplog.com/forum/showp...43&postcount=3
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 12-22-2007, 02:59 AM
Green Plog

The link you posted says I don't have permission to see it.

Help?
Old 12-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Green Plog

Here is what the link shows me.

Stile2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

A proxy server's IP address may have been detected on your account. If this is the case, you will need to turn off any IP masking. If you repeatedly receive this message, and are a legitimate person, send an email to for help.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Head Plog
Admin

Gallery: 10
Comments: 25

Oops, didn't notice this thread was in the lite forums; here you go...

You could remove/comment out the $navbar variable from the vB hell_blank template, or if the vB hell_blank template is in use by other modifications, you could use this condition in the vB hell_blank template:
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Please use the forums for support, feature requests, and similar such things. Support does not include custom code, custom template edits, or third-party modifications. PMs and emails to me should be for private information only, such as login information. If you PM or email me a support question, chances are good that I'll ignore it. Thanks.
While the work or play is on, it is a lot of fun if while you are doing one you don't constantly feel that you ought to be doing the other. -- Franklin Pierce Adams
Old 12-22-2007, 03:38 AM
Green Plog

Thanks Man,

Worked great, also had to take out the $photolog_random_bits out of the Photoplog_file_list template to get rid of the extra Random Thumbs.

But everything is working now

Thanks again,

Keith